In this chapter we were introduced to the basic conseption of working with methods:
- We learned that the purpose of methods is to divide big programs with a lot of lines of code into smaller, shorter tasks.
- We introduced ourselves with the structure of methods, how to declare them and invoke them by their name.
- We went over examples for methods with parameters and how to use them in our program.
- We learned what signature and return value of a method is and also what is the function of the operator
- We introduced ourselves with the good practice when working with methods, how to name them and their parameters, how to format code, etc.