We take from the problem explanation that the house is with size of
n. What we see from the example input and output is that:
- The house is divided into two parts: roof and base.
nis an even number, the point of the house is "dull".
nis odd, the roof is one row larger than the base.
- It is comprised of stars and dashes.
- In the top part there are one or two stars, depending on if n is even or odd (also related to the dashes).
- In the lowest part there are many stars and no dashes.
- With each lower row, the stars increase by 2 and the dashes decrease by 2.
- The height is
- It is made out of stars and pipes.
- Each row is comprised of 2 pipes - one in the beginning and one in the end of the row, and also stars between the pipes with string length of
n - 2.