Write a method
Letterize(number), which reads an integer and prints it in words in English according to the conditions below:
- Print in words the hundreds, the tens and the ones (and the eventual minus) according to the rules of the English language.
- If the number is larger than 999, you must print "too large".
- If the number is smaller than -999, you must print "too small".
- If the number is negative, you must print "minus" before it.
- If the number is not built up of three digits, you shouldn't print it.
|nine-hundred and ninety nine
minus four-hundred and twenty
|three-hundred and fifty|
|three-hundred and eleven
four-hundred and eighteen
five-hundred and nine
one-hundred and twenty three