In this chapter we are going to get familiar with the following concepts and programming techniques:
- What is the system console?
- How to read numbers from the system console?
- How to work with data types and variables, which are necessary to process numbers and the operations between them?
- How to print a result (a number) on the console?
- How to do simple arithmetic operations: add, substract, multiply, divide, string concatenation?
Watch a video lesson on this chapter here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f7c9RIZGaE.