In the current chapter we will review a practical exam in Programming Basics conducted at SoftUni on December 18, 2016. The problems will give you a good overview of what you can expect at an admission exam in Programming at SoftUni. The exam covers the material studied in the current book and the Programming Basics course at SoftUni.
Traditionally, the admission exam at SoftUni consists of 6 practical problems in programming of the following types:
- Simple problems (no conditions).
- A problem with a single condition.
- A problem with more complex conditions.
- A problem with a single loop.
- A problem with nested loops (drawing a figure on the console).
- A problem with nested loops and more complex logic.
Let's examine a real exam topic, the problems it contains and their solutions. We are given 6 problems: