In this chapter we will review a sample final revision that covers the material studied in the current book.
Traditionally, the admission exam at SoftUni consists of 6 practical problems in programming of the following types:
- Simple problems (no conditions).
- A problem with a single condition.
- A problem with more complex conditions.
- A problem with a single loop.
- A problem with nested loops (drawing a figure on the console).
- A problem with nested loops and more complex logic.
Let's examine a real exam topic, the problems it contains and their solutions. We are given 6 problems: