A gardener is selling his harvest on the vegetable market. He is selling vegetables for N levs per kilogram and fruits for M levs per kilogram. Write a program that calculates the earnings of the harvest in euro (if one euro equals 1.94 lv.)
Four numbers are read from the console, one per line:
- First line - Price per kilogram for vegetables - a floating-point number.
- Second line - Price per kilogram for fruits - a floating-point number.
- Third line - Total kilograms of vegetables - an integer.
- Fourth line - Total kilograms of fruits - an integer.
Constraints: All numbers will be in the interval between 0.00 and 1000.00
Print on the console one floating-point number: the earnings of all fruits and vegetables in euro.
Clarification for the first example:
- Vegetables cost: 0.194 lv. * 10 kg. = 1.94 lv.
- Fruits cost: 19.4 lv. * 10 kg. = 194 lv.
- Total: 195.94 lv. = 101 euro.