We have an integer – the number of points. Bonus score are charged on it, according to the rules described below. Write a program that calculates bonus score for this figure and total points with bonuses.
- If the number is up to 100 including, bonus score is 5.
- If the number is larger than 100, bonus score is 20% of the number.
- If the number is larger than 1000, bonus score is 10% of the number.
- Additional bonus score (accrued separately from the previous ones):
- for even number -> + 1 p.
- for number, that ends with 5 -> + 2 p.
Watch the video lesson about the solution of the "Bonus Score" problem: https://youtu.be/hstZ5rNJ7vs.
We can calculate the main and additional bonus score with a series of
if-else-if-else statements. For the main bonus score we have 3 cases (when the entered number is up to 100, between 100 and 1000 and larger than 1000), and for extra bonus score – 2 more cases (when the number is even and odd).
Here's an example of the program execution:
Note that for this exercise, the judge is set to ignore anything that is not a number, so we can print not only the numbers, but also specifying text.
Test your solution here: https://judge.softuni.org/Contests/Practice/Index/506#5.