The "Programming Basics" final exam consists of 6 problems for 4 hours. Each of the exam problems will cover one of the topics studied in the previous chapters. The 6 problems are from the following 6 categories:
- Problem with simple calculations (no conditions)
- Problem with simple condition (simple checks)
- Problem with more complex conditions (nested checks and multiple checks)
- Problem with a simple loop (e.g. iterate from 1 to N)
- Problem with nested loops (e.g. drawing a 2D figure on the console)
- Problem with nested loops and more complex logic (loops and checks together)
Watch a video about what we have learned in this chapter: https://youtu.be/p4J22J04K_E.