A student has to travel n kilometers. He can choose between three types of transport:
- Taxi. Starting fee: 0.70 lv. Day rate: 0.79 lv./km. Night rate: 0.90 lv./km.
- Bus. Day / Night rate: 0.09 lv./km. Can be used for distances of minimum 20 km.
- Train. Day / Night rate: 0.06 lv./km. Can be used for distances of minimum 100 km.
Write a program that receives the number of kilometers n and period of the day (day or night) and calculates the price for the cheapest transport.
Two lines are read from the console:
- The first line contains a number n – number of kilometers – an integer in the range of [1 … 5000].
- The second line contains the word “day” or “night” – travelling during the day or during the night.
Print on the console the lowest price for the given number of kilometers.