Ivan is a programmer in an American company and he works at home approximately N days per month by earning approximately M dollars per day. At the end of the year, Ivan receives a bonus, which equals 2.5 of his monthly salaries. 25% of his annual salary goes for taxes. Write a program that calculates how much are Ivan' s net average earnings in lev per day, as he spends them in Bulgaria. It is accepted that one year has exactly 365 days. The exchange rate of dollar to lev will be read from the console.
Three numbers are read from the console.
- On the first line – work days per month. An integer in the range of [5 … 30].
- On the second line – daily earnings. A floating-point number in the range of [10.00 … 2000.00].
- On the third line – exchange rate of dollar to lev /1 dollar = X lev/. A floating-point number in the range of [0.99 … 1.99].
Print one number on the console - the daily earnings in lev. The result will be rounded to the second decimal point.
- One monthly salary = 21 * 75 = 1575 dollars.
- Annual income = 1575 * 12 + 1575 * 2.5 = 22837.5 dollars.
- Taxes = 25% of 22837.5 = 5709.375 levs.
- Net annual income = 17128.125 dollars = 27233.71875 levs.
- Average earnings per day = 27233.71875 / 365 = 74.61 levs.